COME FLY WITH US
Please email email@example.com or call us at: 703-965-6392 to sign up for class. Payment must be made at time of registration to hold spot. If class is full you may be added to wait-list.
Sunday: 11:30-12:30 Intro to Silks
Sunday: 12:30-2:00 PM Silks
Sunday : 2:00-3:00 PM Aerial Hoop
Tuesday : 6:30 - 7:30 PM Intro Silks
Tuesday: 8:00-9:30 PM Open Gym
Thursday: 7:00-8:00 PM Silks
Thursday : 8:30-9:30 PM Aerial Hoop
Fridays : 7:00-8:00 - Intro Silks
Friday: 8:00-9:30 - Open Gym
First time ? The intro class is perfect for new students.
Tuesdays @6:30 and Fridays @7:00
INTRO TO SILKS
This class is for students who have who always wanted to try silks ! This class is a pre-req for beginner silks. Learn how to build strength and skills to safely transition to our beginner class. You will learn basic climbs, wrist & foot locks , and basic inverts on silks.
- Limit to 1 student per apparatus and mat for all classes
- All students must wear a mask on entering and leaving the studio
- Warm ups will be conducted with at least 10' between each individual
- No visitors are permitted in the studio during class
- Instructors must take the temperature of all students using a no touch thermometer. Any student with a temperature of 100 degrees (F) will be asked to leave
Your roles and self-awareness
- If you feel sick -- even a little bit -- stay home!
- Monitor yourself for any covid-like symptoms and stay away from the studio for at least 2 weeks after symptom resolution
- You will be asked to sign a covid waiver before your first class
Hygiene and cleaning
- After each use of aerial silks they will be de-rigged and quarantined for at least 24 hours to limit contamination risk.
- Before and after each use of a lyra, students must wipe down hard surfaces of their apparatus with a sanitizer wipe or cloth and alcohol-based cleaner
- Foot coverings must be worn for lyra. For aerial silks, foot covers are optional, but must be worn when not on the apparatus
- If you leave the studio for any reason during class you must wash your hands before re-entering
Changes in protocol may be amended without notice. We hope many of these changes are temporary.
Get airborne with our aerial classes ! Aerial is our specialty. We offer Aerial Hoop (Lyra) , Aerial Silks, Aerial Sling and Aerial Cube with experienced professional instructors! Enjoy an amazing workout while experiencing the thrill of aerial dance. If you have questions, we have answers. Contact us today to learn more.
ABOUT AERIAL CANDY
How We Got Started
Come learn with the best at Aerial Candy. All of our dance instructors are personable and teach dancing at all levels. Whether your focus is technique, flexibility or you’re just looking for a new way to work out, you can find it here.
Participants must be at least 18 years old to attend classes.Participants must sign waiver. Preview, download or print our waiver below.
TO SIGN UP FOR CLASSES PLEASE EMAIL: AERALCANDYFIT@GMAIL.COM